220 Volts, 20 Amps, 1 Phase
The solid range of features found on Eastey’s L-Sealers starts from the ground up with its 12-gauge steel frame construction, stainless steel film clamps and heavy-duty casters. Depending on your application and film usage, choose either the hot wire or hot knife format.
Performance characteristics include: dual-locking magnet clamps to apply even pressure across the seal bar, analog temperature controls that adjust to various film types, variable dwell time for seal control, an adjustable product tray, and a takeaway conveyor that can be height adjusted for center-sealing of products.
The performance and professional EM-Series of Semi-Automatic L-Sealers includes machines of various widths and lengths to accommodate a wide range of product sizes and seal dimensions.
Performance Series Features:
- Designed to seal most polyolefin, polyethylene, and PVC* shrink films
- All-welded main frame from 12 gauge steel
- Seal head casting equipped with head return cylinder
- Stainless steel film clamps hold film in place while sealing
- Dual locking magnet clamps apply even pressure across seal bar
- Adjustable dwell time for better seal control
- Analog temperature control adjustable for a variety of films
- Adjustable product tray accommodates wide variety of product sizes
- Takeaway conveyor can be raised or lowered to center-seal product
- Automatic takeaway conveyor with stainless steel mesh belting
- Heavy duty film roll support and simple film loading
- Adjustable pin perforator provides air evacuation
- Heavy duty casters for transportation within plant
- Easy to use design requires minimal training and maintenance
- Maximum film width up to 19”
- Made in the USA